LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
The following license agreement is bound to the Selten Software products.
(a) ("Selten") refers to Selten SARL
(b) ("Licensee") refers to the entity acquiring this control.
(c) ("Software") collectively refers to all functionality contained within the Selten software products modules, and any associated documentation.
(d) ("Application") refers to a computer program designed to utilize the Software.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. Selten grants Licensee the non-exclusive license to use the software on a single computer at any given time for the sole purpose of developing any number of end user applications that operate in conjunction with the software. Only a Licensee that is authorized may use the software for a period longer than 30 days after the date the software was first installed on any computer at Licensee's premises.
3. COPYRIGHT. The Software is owned by Selten and is protected by international copyright laws and treaty provisions.
4. OTHER RESTRICTIONS . You may not rent or lease the Software. You may not
reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software. You must not redistribute any part of the software.
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. All copyright, patent, trade secret, trademarks and other intellectual and proprietary rights in the Software are and shall
remain the valuable property of Selten or the author of the Software.
You agree to take all necessary steps to ensure that the provisions of this
agreement are not violated by you or by any person under your control or in
6. WARRANTY. YOU ARE THE ONLY BENEFICIARY OF THIS WARRANTY. YOU MAY NOT PASS THIS WARRANTY ON TO OTHERS. Although Selten has tested the Software and reviewed the documentation, this Software is licensed "AS IS" and you, the Licensee, are assuming the entire risk as to its quality and performance.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL RESCO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION EVEN IF
RESCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. RESCO SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DATA READ, ACCESSED, STORED OR PROCESSED WITH THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING THE COSTS OF RECOVERING SUCH DATA. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. GENERAL . This Agreement represents the complete and exclusive statement of the agreements concerning this license between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between them. It may be amended only by a writing executed by both parties. THE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PURCHASE ORDER PLACED BY YOU IS EXPRESSLY MADE CONDITIONAL ON YOUR ASSENT TO THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN, AND AUTHOR AGREES TO FURNISH THE SOFTWARE ONLY UPON THESE TERMS AND NOT THOSE CONTAINED IN YOUR PURCHASE ORDER. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and such decision shall not affect the enforceability (i) of such provision under other circumstances or (ii) of the remaining provisions hereof under all circumstances. Headings shall not be considered in interpreting this Agreement.
Selten-Software (www.selten-software.com) is part of Selten SARL (www.selten.fr )
Copyright 2005 Selten, SARL (a French company N° RCS 481 024 420 00012 RENNES – Code APE-NAF : 741G)